Dear Mr. Quinn C Wicks,
I felt rushed when I was trying to talk to you and you were doing homework so I felt bad. Part of me was so mad at you and the other part was just upset. So I was probably a huge sarcastic bitch and I apologize for that but it was really difficult to be nice when you were acting so defeated. I can't just give up like that.
It's hard to get out what I am thinking without sounding like a total creep. but I feel like I’ve lost you, so might as well get out the majority of my thoughts so it doesn't feel like I didn't try.
I do like you. Shit like this doesn't just happen. You don't just see anyone who catches your eye and talk to them non-stop and have it mean nothing. It isn't just coincidence. That is one big point I can't get over.
I don't understand what it is about distance that you are so afraid of or that bothers you so much - please elaborate.
It's not like I really know what I’m doing or what it is like to date someone from this far away, but I want to know with you. and I wish you would give us the opportunity to at least test it out. I took a lot of what you were saying as that I’m not worth it. If that's the case, well then, alright. If not, you shouldn't let fear ever hold you back. I think that you are worth it. Maybe it is completely naive that I am fearless about all of this, but I don't give a fuck. I am always going to wonder "what if." There is something about you that makes me feel so safe and that's probably why I’m not scared. Maybe there is something that freaks you out that I have no idea about, but I wish you would tell me.
I don't know exactly how you feel about me but it isn't everyday, or really very often at all, that I meet someone I feel comfortable with and totally dig. I don't want to lose that. There are things about you I can't get enough of. I like how you talk; you have this really original and creative way of speaking that never gets old. You're hilarious. I like how hard working and determined you are with school. and how honest you can be even when it's not exactly what I want to hear but it's the truth. I like how easily I can just be myself to you. and when we talk, our conversation jumps from one topic to the next but it all still makes perfect sense. You just have so many things about you I adore and need to learn more about.
If you like me, take this risk with me and we will see what happens.
P.S. - Here are a few things I thought I would add that support my view on how awesomely I think this could work.
1. In 8th grade, my "boyfriend" moved to his summer house and I didn't see him for three months and we were still together until he got back. For an 8th grade relationship, it was pretty intense. We are still ok friends to this day.
2. My best friend lives in Chicago and even though we can’t hang out all the time, we are still current on each others lives so much that I know the majority of the names of the people that she works with and all of her classes. If that isn't a good friendship, I don't know what is.
3. It would be impossible to suffocate each other yay.
4. You're awesome so stop thinking driving 1200 miles is a bigger deal than color TV and sliced bread.
Yours truly,
Ms. Samantha Evans
30 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment