If I give my heart to you, I must be sure from the very start that you would love me more than her.
If I trust in you, oh please, don't run and hide.
If I love you too, oh please, don't hurt my pride like her.
Cause I couldn't stand the pain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't think he really knows what he wants. he seems so torn. and there seems like there is something holding him back. but i don't think i can get myself to wait much longer. hopefully it won't be long. hopefully the waiting meant something.
things can be hard at times. it is a struggle on top of everything else that i struggle with daily. people ask why bother? why waste my time? because to me, it is worth it.
he called me tonight and i told him i needed to talk. but not right then because he was around all his friends. he said he would call me back later. but he hasn't yet. who knows if he will. the one thing i hate is the never ending worry. but whenever we do get to talk, i am going to say look, i have been waiting for you, what do you want me to do now, what do you want from me, why do you act like you care one minute and i am nothing the next, do you want to see me more, and the such. yeah something like that.
i haven't written in a while and i think i haven't because this is all that has been on my mind. sure there are lots of other things that pass my thoughts, but nothing i feel like writing about. so i am sorry if it is annoying, but i am having a hard time thinking about anything else.
actually, if you don't like it, don't read it. yeahh.
25 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment